mherger wrote:
> > Thanks Michael, but I only use the CS repo now.  I highly recommend
> it.
> > It takes the hassle out of maintaining LMS.
>
> "takes the hassle out of maintaining LMS", but you started this thread
> because it doesn't work any more? Hmm...
>
> --
>
> Michael
Back in the old days every Fedora upgrade upgraded perl, broke the
squeeze server and would take quite a long time to get addressed. Fedora
does not have the user base to get its itches scratched anymore. The
interwebs (and this forum) are full are elaborate recipes to handle
fedora update breakage.

Fixed in a day with a repo? That's great! Thanks again!