JackOfAll wrote:

> Couple of things, not that I disagree with anything you say, but just to
> put things into perspective......

That was an interesting post; interesting to have a small "peek behind
the curtains".
I appreciate all the great work you guys are doing, including Michael's.
We need to praise ourselves lucky by the fact that Logitech people (and
others of course) are still actively involved in Squeezebox stuff even
though the product is EOL. Hope that will not stop anytime soon.
Thank you guys!

1 x SB3, 1 x SB Boom, 1 x SB Radio and 2 x SB Touch - all wireless
1 x Wandboard behind the bedroom ceiling
ReadyNAS NVX running LMS 7.7.3. w iTunes plugin
iPeng 7 on iPhone.
SqueezePad & iPeng 7 on iPad.
http://www.last.fm/user/phibon