JackOfAll wrote:
> Thanks for that. Might seem like a stupid question or more info that I
> need, but it's good to know that the hiface driver is still working and
> his EE DAC is working with it. I know the hiface driver did work, ISTR
> VB Andrew tested a M2Tech DAC with it a year ago on the WB, but useful
> to have a more recent report of it working OK and for me to have stored
> in the back of my head that the EE MiniDac Plus is using the hiface
> module, in case it ever comes up in the future. I've got this list of
> DAC's in my head, the type of USB interface they are using, whether they
> are UAC1 or UAC2.... Probably already forgotten more than I remember. ;)
> I'll add the EE DAC to our list of working DAC's the next time I'm
> updating the FAQ.

Glad to help.
It is actually a good test because this friend is not very computer
savvy and he is taking his first steps with streaming. I'll report back
on this topic should he encounter any  issues. So far he was very
impressed with what CSOS provided him.

1 x SB3, 1 x SB Boom, 1 x SB Radio and 2 x SB Touch - all wireless
1 x Wandboard Dual behind the bedroom ceiling
1 x Wandboard Dual for 'msqueeze' (http://www.msqueeze.co.nf/index.html)
project
ReadyNAS NVX running LMS 7.7.3. w iTunes plugin
iPeng 7 on iPhone.
SqueezePad & iPeng 7 on iPad.
http://www.last.fm/user/phibon