Just to add to what Pascal has said :-

The currently available option (Wandboard with CSOS) can act as a Touch
replacement but you will need either an external USB Sound Interface or
HDMI to SPDIF Adaptor to obtain coaxial 192/24 support.  If you want a
visual display then a HDMI TV or monitor offers a very similar (but
larger - up to the screen size) replication of the Touch display (via
the incorporated Jivelite software).  Hand held IR remote control can
also be had by using a readily available FLIRC adaptor.

The future Community Squeeze Player (CSP), which we hope is to be
available in the coming months, will incorporate a high quality DAC and
SPDIF output via BNC which will do 192/24 (and possibly higher), along
with all currently available functions.

I've already retired my Touch and replaced it (and my old music server)
with the Wandboard / UBS DAC and am very happy with it.

More info on CSOS and CSP is in the FAQ here:
http://www.communitysqueeze.org/faq.jsp#What_s_CSP1.3F

Hope that helps.