I've been using and enjoying JiveLite for several days now. It looks and
feels a lot like my Squeezebox Touch so I caught on to how to use it
right away. So far it's doing an excellent job except for two issues:

1. I've not been able to figure out how to do a soft power off of a
player when any of the HD skins are enabled. With Joggler and and WQVGA
Small Print I see a power button on the home screen but not with the HD
skins. The JiveLite documentation doesn't show an obvious keystroke for
performing the soft power off. The best bet looks like 'D' for
disconnect player. When I press that key at the Now Playing screen while
playing music, I jump back to the home screen but the music continues
playing. Pressing 'D' at the home screen causes a small left/right jump
in the screen but the music keeps playing.

See attached files for screenshots.

2. The other day I did a complete delete-and-scan on my music library. I
then opened JiveLite and went through the screens to start a new random
song mix:

My Music -> Random Mix -> Song Mix

No music started, and the playlist screen showed 'Nothing' instead of a
list of songs. I then used the Logitech Media Server Web interface to
start the random song mix. JiveLite was then able to control the
playback with Now Playing and also start a new random song mix. This
looks like a glitch involving a 'My Music' library that's just gone
through delete-and-scan.

I'm using the jivelite-0.1-0.75.20140209git386d260.fc20.x86_64.rpm from
the Community Squeeze repository. My OS is Fedora 20 on x86_64.

Dave

|Filename: HD_Skin_640x480_no_power_button.jpg                      |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15624|