Triode wrote:
> Do you get anything different with "-o hw:CARD=L20"
>
> I don't see where the high cpu is coming from as there's no resampling
> within squeezelite here, any that is being done will be in the alsa
> library.

interesting, with "-o hw:CARD=L20" load is only 2.5 % ...

so - with sysdefault it is going through alsa and alsa is doing
something, with hw it is going directly to WaveIO ?

Thank you Triode :)

squeezelite -l is not showing any hw devices ...

tc@box:~$ /mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce/squeezelite-armv6hf -l
Output devices:
null                           - Discard all samples (playback) or
generate zero samples (capture)
sysdefault:CARD=L20            - Luckit USB Audio 2.0, USB Audio -
Default Audio Device
front:CARD=L20,DEV=0           - Luckit USB Audio 2.0, USB Audio -
Front speakers
surround40:CARD=L20,DEV=0      - Luckit USB Audio 2.0, USB Audio - 4.0
Surround output to Front and Rear speakers
surround41:CARD=L20,DEV=0      - Luckit USB Audio 2.0, USB Audio - 4.1
Surround output to Front, Rear and Subwoofer speakers
surround50:CARD=L20,DEV=0      - Luckit USB Audio 2.0, USB Audio - 5.0
Surround output to Front, Center and Rear speakers
surround51:CARD=L20,DEV=0      - Luckit USB Audio 2.0, USB Audio - 5.1
Surround output to Front, Center, Rear and Subwoofer speakers
surround71:CARD=L20,DEV=0      - Luckit USB Audio 2.0, USB Audio - 7.1
Surround output to Front, Center, Side, Rear and Woofer speakers
iec958:CARD=L20,DEV=0          - Luckit USB Audio 2.0, USB Audio -
IEC958 (S/PDIF) Digital Audio Output
sysdefault:CARD=ALSA           - bcm2835 ALSA, bcm2835 ALSA - Default
Audio Device
sysdefault:CARD=sndrpihifiberry - snd_rpi_hifiberry_dac,  - Default
Audio Device

hmmm ....