badboygolf16v wrote:
> I've taken the last couple of jivelite testing updates and they've hung
> while removing old dependencies. Does this sound normal?

This is exactly what happens to me, which I have reported a couple of
times without confirmation so had assumed it was not an issue for
others.  Not that I am glad it is effect you as well.

I've just had a repeat of this again while trying to update to the new
Jivelite.  I've tried to work around this issue in the past, by for
instance stopping the Jivelite (autologin@tty1) service first but that
doesn't help.

I've never notices audio hanging while navigating menus but I don't use
the analogue out.