Hi all

Thanks for your bug reports - I found the bug in the start wifi script
(I was missing a simple ";" - strange that such a little error can have
such an impact). Some of you were seeing the problem others were not,
depending upon how you setup your wifi options.

I think it is fixed now - so please try the new version
'piCorePlayer1.12c'
(https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home/news)

As Pete mentioned there might still be a problem with streaming more
than 48kHz via HDMI - I will look into that later.

Steen

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi (25MB in RAM).
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home and
discussion:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?97803-piCoPlayer-Squeezelite-on-Microcore-linux-An-embedded-OS-in-RAM-with-Squeezelite

Squeezeboxserver on Voyage Linux 500 MB CF-card (read-only)
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?90581-HOW-TO-install-squeezeboxserver-on-very-small-Linux-(Voyage-linux)