sbp wrote:
> Hi I don't know the exact reason for your problem. I have a both a
> Edimax and a Ralink wifi adaptor and both are working fine for weeks.
> However, I know that the power saving option can be a problem for some
> wifi adaptors.
> I you can tell me the chip of your adaptor, I can see if it is possible
> to turn down the power saving option eventually during building the
> module for your adaptor.
>
> Steen

I just wanted to say that I've set up piCorePlayer as my first ever
foray into Raspberry Pi, and I am hugely impressed. I did have
difficulty with a Ralink WiFi stick, but I replaced it with an Edimax
one.

Robert

Touch > DacMagic 100 > Naim Audio Nait 3 > Mission 752 (plus Rega Planar
3 and Naim CD3)
2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 X Squeezebox 3
SqueezePad, iPeng, Squeezeplay, Squeezeslave, piCorePlayer
QNAP TS-239, LMS 7.7.3