Triode wrote:
> (Edit - I may need to wrap the files in a zip file as some browsers are
> opening not downloading these...?)

Hi Triode,

thanx again 4 your work & time ;-)

Since my /etc/init.d/squeezelite looks like this:

    # Function that updates squeezelite
  #
  do_update()
  {
  wget -N -P /tmp
http://squeezelite-downloads.googlecode.com/git/squeezelite-armv6hf
  sudo service squeezelite stop
  sudo cp /usr/bin/squeezelite-armv6hf /tmp/squeezelite-armv6hf.old
  sudo cp /tmp/squeezelite-armv6hf /usr/bin
  sudo chmod u+x /usr/bin/squeezelite-armv6hf
  sudo service squeezelite restart
  }

--------------------

It would be great to put a timestamp to the binary - or is this
impossible from google?
Cause of after i changed the sourcepath to the newer dir, the update
tolds me
> Länge: nicht spezifiziert [text/plain] (length not set)
> »Last-modified«-Kopfzeile fehlt -- Zeitstempel abgeschaltet.
> Last-modified Header is missing No Timestamp provided

Means a wget -N always fetch the binary even if its the same like the
local one.

Thanks again

Gruss

Jan