Hi Guys,

I have several raspberry pi's running squeezelite and several squeezebox
duets which are driving home made audio amps my home is of a
minimalistic design and I hate the sight of stacks of black boxes in my
rooms. I have managed to hack the S/B Duets to provide a logic level
output to control the power to the amps I would like to have the same
feature on the raspberry Pi players as I have to have the amps left on
24/7 which is not good for my electric bill. I have very little
programming experience and would appreciate some help and request that
any update would provide a logic output using one of the Raspberry pi's
GPIO Pins.

Thankyou in advance,

Peter.