Apesbrain wrote:
> Just realized this...  I have all the parts on order to put together a
> wireless RPi running piCorePlayer but I don't have a USB keyboard.  I do
> have a USB mouse.  Am I going to be able to configure it for my wireless
> network and server?

Yes, you should be able to do that easily, I almost never connect
anything to the raspberry.

For the first setup you will need to connect the raspberry to a LAN
cable. Then from another computer on your home network connect via
opening a browser and use <IP of your raspberry>:8077.  So something
like 192.168.1.24:8077
Then you should see the configuration web page on the piCorePlayer.

steen

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi (25MB in RAM).
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home and
discussion:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?97803-piCoPlayer-Squeezelite-on-Microcore-linux-An-embedded-OS-in-RAM-with-Squeezelite

Squeezeboxserver on Voyage Linux 500 MB CF-card (read-only)
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?90581-HOW-TO-install-squeezeboxserver-on-very-small-Linux-(Voyage-linux)
Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=_Wc9nDqkHvtg-sUXCIrz1nB1Ct8pwHDrBSxETDiHfpX5H6F4Wflav3VBIAK&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d7ff5e1e81f2ed97dd1e90bd72966c40c)
if you like the piCorePlayer