Kuro wrote:
> I want to disable the bluetooth and wifi functionality in my Wandboard
> Quad.  I don't use them and I know by disabling these hardware and
> services I don't use, I can improve the sound of my system (I don't want
> to get into debates of sonic differences of wired LAN vs Wifi).
>
> So far I've used systemctl to disable these services:
>
> avahi-daemon.service
> bluetooth.service
> brcm4329-bluetooth.service
> wpa_supplicant.service
>
> Not being a Fedora expert, can someone tell me how to disable the kernel
> drivers for bluetooth and wifi?

Not quite sure, but I remember JackOfAll suggesting something like:

Create a file /etc/modprobe.d/brcmfmac-ignore.conf containing the text
below:

  install brcmfmac /bin/false
--------------------

Then

  sudo systemctl disable bcm4329.service

Just reboot...
I hope it will help!

Primary system: Squeezebox Touch, iPengHD/Squeezepad on iPad3, Rega DAC,
Virtue Audio One, Philips DVP3580, Mission M34i.
Secondary system: Wandboard Dual&Quad with CSOS F19 R3,
iPengHD/Squeezepad on iPad3, Little Doc DAC I, Cambridge Audio Azur 640C
V2, Little Dot III, AKG K 702.