Krisbee wrote:
> I suppose you could have tested whether the absence of WIFI makes any
> difference to SQ by installing the *rfkill* package, assuming the
> Wandboard WIFI chip responds to it.  But perhaps you had already done
> that.

I didn't try rfkill at first.  Looking at the output of lsmod, I found
that I can disable a couple more things:

brcmutil and cfg80211 by doing the same -ignore.conf file.

One thing strange is that after I installed rfkill, it is listed under
lsmod, even after I remove the package.  So I had to do another
rfkill-ignore.conf to prevent it from loading.