praganj wrote:
> So what is the situation now with Community Squeeze ?

You will find the latest information from one of the project members in
the following posts:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?99395-Community-Squeeze-OS-F19-Release-1&p=778440&viewfull=1#post778440
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?99395-Community-Squeeze-OS-F19-Release-1&p=778821&viewfull=1#post778821
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?99395-Community-Squeeze-OS-F19-Release-1&p=778883&viewfull=1#post778883

We will have to wait and see how it evolves but from what I've seen
there is nothing that indicates that the project won't continue. People
come and goes in open source projects, if one leave the project that
position is usually replaced by someone else if there is a big community
around the project and the project has a potential, which definitely is
the case with Community Squeeze.

praganj wrote:

> Are there any official download links for OS releases ?

Not sure if they are "official", but the latest images are as I've
understood temporarily available on vacuumtube.org.uk

praganj wrote:

> Any chynce to get F20 ?

Yes, but probably not until the remaining project members have decided
how to proceed.

There is no reason to worry at the moment, just give them some time to
adapt to the new situation instead of demanding answers right now.
As you can see from the latest posts in the following thread,
JohnSwenson is definitely still working on the hardware side of the
project:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?97881-Community-Funded-Squeezebox-Replacement-Would-you-be-interested

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))

*Interested in the future of music streaming ? 'ickStream -  A world of
music at your fingertips'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98467-Pre-Announcement-ickStream&p=743516)*.