Triode wrote:
> Thanks - were you not able to mount it immediately? or was the only
> issue with the mount being maintained after reboot?

Hi Triode, the mount wasn't maintained after reboot. I found the options
to mount on first use on the Arch Linux forums, seems to have survived a
few reboots. All done manually via nano.

I'm just playing some music and having an issue with your Spotify app.
After installation, everything seems OK. Spotify doesn't seem to work
after a reboot. I'm seeing this in the server log:

    [14-06-01 19:58:59.0715]
Plugins::Spotify::ProtocolHandler::handleDirectError (366) stream failed - bad
player: -5