Triode wrote:
> Re storage - what error messages did you get for the usb hdd - what
> format is it?  It worked for me for fat earlier - wondered if it is a
> format I don't have support for in the image yet.
>
> Edit: assuming this is nfts - could you try doing "pacman -S nfts-3g" on
> the device and then trying to mount from the web interface again.

File Systems
/mnt/disk1
/dev/sda1 (ntfs-3g) active
defaults,nofail

That does the trick for an ntfs drive. It's scanning now, nice and
quickly.

Squeezebox Classic:2;  Duet: 1;  Boom:1; Touch:1; Wandboard Quad;
Squeezelite.
Server: Wandboard Quad with CSOS; Raspberry Pi/Wolfson Card with
Squeezeplug 7.06; (backup:Win 8 Pro 64 bit, Sheevaplug with
Squeezeplug);  iPeng, iPeng for Ipad, Orange Squeeze, Squeezepad, LMS
Version: 7.8.0 latest nightly