I have a serious problem with the new version.
After upgrading to 1.16a my players started to have continuous loud
stuttering  after playing for hours (can be also random unrelated with
time), or they are not playing in the morning when I start listening. I
mean they are registered on LMS, they seem responsive and playing but no
sound. I need to restart squeezelite only, and everything functions as
normal again.
Before 1.16a I had very stable players, I believe they were 1.12. I
actually don't want to go back to a non menu upgradable version.
Tried to downgrade to 1.15ei and 1.15bi from the menu; I had same issue
with them, too.
My 2 players have same issue and they have same USB-DAC.

I can test with older squeezelite versions, is there a way to manually
downgrade to a specific squeezelite version?