Hi all.  This is my first post here.  I am having trouble with PiCore
Player 1.6 running on a RPi.  I have LMS running on a different Pi and
this connects to my two Logitech Booms and two Logitech Players.  I can
then play all My Music from my WDMyCloud and Pandora on all stations.
However on the PiCore Player I am unable to play Pandora from my Galaxy
S4.  I get the message "This player is already registered to another
user. If it was purchased..." and so on.  The PiCore player is the only
one causing trouble.

I see an error (at least I am pretty sure that it's an error) on the
PiCore device page.  I have no MAC address displayed.
16095

I SSH'd into the PiCore and tried to chage the MAC address but no matter
what I did, I was unable to make the change.

Can anybody offer any help please.

Thanks in advance.

|Filename: Capture_zps28255e96.jpg                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16095|