Now with the version 1.16 i checked again my Sony Playstation Pulse
Headset (Wireless Headset with USB-Dac) and now it works fine.
Seems that there are new Drivers. *hoooorray*

I have a small issue and a question.

1. i have to launch squeezelite manually in the browser after i
restarted the raspberry. Is this a known bug?

2. How can i determine the max. working sample rate of my DAC? I played
a 192KHz/24Bit file via squeezebox and i could not see ansy flac/sox or
whatever thread. When i switch my Squeezebox Boom on, there will be
threads to resample. Does this mean my headset can play 192KHz? O_O

keep up that great work! :)