I looking to get better reception while using my picoreplayer in the
backyard.  I am currently using the edimax 7811 nano wifi adapter.  In
looking at the main picoreplayer website, there is a listing of wifi
adapters that people have successfully used. Being a linux newbie, my
question is, are only certain wifi adapters supported, or is it that
specific chipsets are supported?  If it is chipsets, is there a listing
of chipsets that work?  I am trying to find a usb wifi adapter that has
a SMB connector for an external antenna.  I was considering the Rosewill
RNX-N180UBE, but it does not show up on picoreplayer's website.  This
adapter uses the Realtek Wireless LAN RTL8191SU for its chipset...do you
think this will be supported?  The only wifi adapter on the list that
has an external antenna is this one:  LB-Link BL-LW05-AR5150mps 5dbi
antenna  but this is not a well known name and the antenna connector
does not appear to be SMB (looks a little weak).

Any suggestions for an external antenna wifi adapter that will work with
picoreplayer will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Dan