kidstypike wrote:
> When I first upgraded to 1.16, I couldn't connect to wifi from a cold
> boot (same dongle as yours), it just sat there with the blue light
> slowly flashing on and off.
> Try removing the ethernet and dongle, then re-insert just the dongle, it
> should then connect to wifi.

Thanks for the suggestion, kidstypike. I tried that but no luck, I'm
afraid. I then went back to wired, connected via SSH and noticed that
wlan0 wasn't even listed with the ifconfig command. If I run
/usr/local/sbin/wifi_picoreplayer.sh, wlan0 appears but I can't ping to
the IP address it's been assigned with. Very :confused: Anyone got any
suggestions?