Everglase wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I just loaded picoreplayer 1.17a on my Raspberry Pi B and I can not for
> the life of me get the analogue 3.5 audio out to work. According to the
> picoreplayer website it should work out of the box. I can get the audio
> over hdmi to work but I would really like the 3.5 analogue audio jack to
> work.
>
> Any idead?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Hi Everglase,

I just put a fresh piCorePlayer1.17a image on a SD card and powered my
Raspberry Pi up. I did NO configuration at all. Analogue output worked
by default (tested thru ear buds).

You may need extra configuration if you need wireless or have multiple
piCorePlayers.

If you changed from "HDMI audio" back to "Analog audio" you may need to
reboot the Raspberry Pi.

regards
Greg