muggo wrote:
> I'm having trouble getting my new external DAC to work reliably.  When
> it does work, it won't stream 192kb files.
> I think the issue is to do with PiCorePlayer configuration.
> I've been advised to post my thread here.
> Perhaps my query has already been covered, but with 188 pages in this
> thread, perhaps a new Forum for PiCorePlayer installations is required!
> I'm a novice at Linux/Debian, so I'm unable to solve the issue without
> assistance.
> I hope someone can help me.

Hi muggo,

I am not ignoring you, I just can't offer any help at the moment.
Hopefully someone can step in and help!

Failing that, it may be worthwhile asking at the Pink Fish Media forum,
the DIY section. I know there are guys there playing with RasPi,
piCorePlayer and Teddy products in general. I don't know if anybody
there has tried all products together in your combination though.

regards
Greg