sbp wrote:
> Just a brief info - to let you all know that we are still alive.
>
> We have managed to update to kernel 3.16.3 and the status is:
>
> Using the "old" raspberry:
> >   >   >
  - Analog is working
  - IQaudIO - I2S card is working
  - HiFiBerry Digi is working
  - HifiBerry DAC (is probably working - unfortunately my HifiBerry
  > DAC is broken, so I can't check)
  - HDMI is working (however I can't check the max sample rate)

> Using the "new" raspberry+ board:
> >   >   >
  - Analog is working
  - HiFiBerry DAC+  is working
  - HiFiBerry Digi+ I haven't had the time to test.
  - The IQaudIO+ card. It has been shipped from Gordon so it is on its
  > way.
  - HDMI - I haven't tested yet

> Steen

Excellent news.  I assume there will be an update that will incorporate
these fixes?  I'm still on 1.17a.  I can test HDMI, on both boards.