Morning :)

Sry... i was away for a little while !

CHERALBAN :

> Hi Jesperlykke,
>
> are you running v1.18? How do you get it to play anything different than
> S16_LE/48kHz? Whatever parameters I try, I only get S16_LE/48kHz.
>
> CherAlban

Well, i am not running any version of piCoreplayer, i kind of rolled my
own version, but it's about the same kernel version i use.
The S32_LE parameter, is not something i set, i *think?* *(Not sure!)
it's youre DAC.
I'll have to dig into that now !

MUGGO :

> CPU0: 21.4%

Is excatly, what i need! Thanks... now i see for sure, that USB-dac's
will use around 20% CPU, when run hirez :rolleyes:

I just had an idea, that if i use a snip of the line pasted out when :

CAT /PROC/ASOUND/CARD0/PCM0P/SUB0/HW_PARAMS
access: MMAP_INTERLEAVED
format: S32_LE
subformat: STD
channels: 2
rate: 44100 (44100/1)
period_size: 882
buffer_size: 3528

Maybee, i can make the part, which tell's the bitrate (rate: 44100
(44100/1)), show on my LCD ?
But's offtopic i guess ???

Regards... Jesper.