Greg Erskine wrote:
> Hi bitflusher,
>
> Can you explain a little more what you are doing and why?
>
> Do you want different music from each instance of squeelite?
>
> regards
> Greg
>
> I am a little confused!

What i am doing is running two squeezelite instances on one pi.

This is indeed to be able to controll two music streams. a low quality
bathroom player does not have to run all the time but only when people
are in it. It might be a synced stream or something different (a news
radio station so i get out both clean and up to date).

My house is not fully wired yet so no extended experiences yet however
the second instance seems as stable as the first. Both take about 10%
cpu when playing mp3's.

It saves me both an additional PI and power.