Hi Jack,

I've reinstalled LMS 7.9 on Vortexbox 2.3 and I've made some tests.

I've found what is the problem with DoP...
In fact when I go to "settings" > Player > DSDPlayer I get this:

16557

As you can see the checkbox for enabling DSD over PCM isn't available
and there is a message telling me: "This player supports native playback
of DSD files. DSD-over-PCM should be configured on the player
configuration interface."

So I've decided to configure squeezelite adding -D parameter as triode
explains:  " -D [delay]            Output device supports DSD over PCM
(DoP), delay = optional delay switching between PCM and DoP in ms"

I've edited et line corresponding to User=squeezelite
(ExecStart=/usr/bin/squeezelite -s ..........) in
/lib/systemd/system/squeezelite0.service file.

And now I can get DSD over PCM on my Wyred4Sound DAC2 DSD SE even DSD
over PCM checkbox isn't available in LMS settings. :)

|Filename: lms.JPG                                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16557|