ctbarker32 wrote:
> At the risk of angering the powers that be, I was wondering if anyone
> could postulate if the Wolfson DAC Pi add-on board will ever be directly
> supported by Picoreplayer?
>
> This is about my third request for a response on this subject.

OK, for a start, I'm not Steen or Greg, so this is not an official
response, but I suspect until support for the Wolfson is upstreamed, it
won't be something they want to support. By which I mean, the Wolfson
code to support the board needs to make it into Raspberry Pi github and
the "official" Pi kernel sources. I have noticed recently, some activity
relating to this, ' Added support for Wolfson Audio Card by Element-14
on Raspberry Pi Model B #705 '
(https://github.com/raspberrypi/linux/pull/705)...... I think Steen is
now building from 3.17 branch, so it needs to make it into that branch
as well, not just 3.12.