Hello,
I have a RPi B with the latest software 1.18b of the Picore-Player.
Sometimes it works without any problem, but sometimes after reboot, the
Logitech Media Server does not regognize the piCore-player. After 2 or 3
reboot trials, sometimes it works and sometimes not.
To give some more information:
I'm using the RPi with a LAN-cable connected to a WiFi-client (TP-Link)
which connects to my home WLAN. The WLAN has typically a good connection
and it's not too far away from the Fritz-Box, a 6360 which provides the
WLAN and also connects with the Internet.
The Audio-Soundcard is a Dr.DAC nano from ESI which is connected via USB
to the RPi.
I' ve made Network WiFi protocol with WireShark in case the player could
not be recognized, I found not a single hint of the piCore, in another
case I found a single frame from 192.168.178.26 (the piCore's IP
address) with Destination 255:255:255:255 UDP length 60 source port
52705 destination port 3483. Is the If anybody can help me analyzing the
protocols from WireShark I would appreciate very much.