Hello, I'm a very happy user of picoreplayer on my raspberry pi's. I'm
using currently 3 pi's in combination with 2 squeezebox radios (were
smart ue before, but reverted to squeezebox [emoji4] ).

I wonder if I can use the squeezebox in the same room as my pi's:
-audio syncing is already possible thanks to the audio delay options
-what to do with the volume? I would be able to sync that as well by
using the volume wheel on the squeezebox.

If I use my squeezebox at 'normal' listening volume it is at appr 20% of
the max volume. But that seems to low for the pi's... They output the
weak signal to my amps and as a result the amp must be at max volume to
hear something. It also affects the sound quality in a negative way.

I'm looking for a setting on squeezelite or picoreplayer to add audio
gain or extra volume out (e.g. x1.5 or x2 the volume on my squeezebox)

Does anybody of you face the same problem when using a squeezebox player
in the same room as one or more pi's?
I'm pulling my hairs out of my head ...