Hi Triode

I gave SoA a try, after I had the debian Image of Slovenia a couple of
Months, since I really appreciate the web Interface, the possibility to
upgrade LMS easyly and the 24 bit patch for SPDIF. It seems to work as
stable as debian but I can't really tell after a couple of days. You
really did a great job. Installation went smooth, but it takes a long
time to build LMS.

When I tried to install the updated kernel, I had an error regarding the
md5 sums of the kernel sources:

==> Retrieving sources...
-> Found dan-3.4.104.zip
-> Found config
-> Found spdif-24bit.patch
==> Validating source files with md5sums...
dan-3.4.104.zip ... FAILED
config ... Passed
spdif-24bit.patch ... Passed
==> ERROR: One or more files did not pass the validity check!
==> Making package: linux-sun7i 3.4.104-1 (Thu Dec 11 17:17:12 CET
2014)
==> Checking runtime dependencies...
==> Checking buildtime dependencies...
==> Retrieving sources...
-> Found dan-3.4.104.zip
-> Found config
-> Found spdif-24bit.patch
==> Validating source files with md5sums...
dan-3.4.104.zip ... FAILED
config ... Passed
spdif-24bit.patch ... Passed
==> ERROR: One or more files did not pass the validity check!

Install / Remove Components complete: Thu Dec 11 17:17:15 CET 2014

Maybe you can take a look.

Again, many thanks for the great work you have done.

Best regards
Christian