Glenmorangie_2002 wrote:
> Up to now I used the "old" Raspberry with piCore 1.15b (the last version
> HDMI Out worked with HD Resolution (e.g. FLAC 24/96).
> With my new Raspberry B+ I have to go to new Version 1.18b and HDMI Out
> is now limited to 48 KHz - so no real HD Audio via HDMI :(
>
> Tomorrow is Christmas - can we maybe expect a Christmas present with
> version 1.18c and working HDMI? ;)
>
> Anyway - I hope a solution is in work with the experts...
>
> Really appreciate all the support for this perfect tool!!!
> Glenmorangie

Hi Glenmorangie
Thanks for using piCorePlayer.

Unfortunately I don't know why HDMI is limited to 48 KHz in version
1.18. If only I knew where the problem is, then I probably could fix it.
But I will try to make a special 1.15 version for you that should be
able to boot your raspberry B+ card and hopefully with intact HDMI
streaming capability.

Steen

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home

*Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer*