arkadi58 wrote:
> Linux piCorePlayer 3.14.0-piCore+ #1 PREEMPT Sun Apr 6 19:53:00 CEST
> 2014 armv6l GNU/Linux

Thank you.

What I propose, but I need to be a little careful here as I don't want
to step on any toes, is to work with you. I think I can get this sorted
so you can have rates above > 48k over HDMI using pico, but I'll need to
make you a new pico image and you'll need to test and report back. (My
HDMI sound-bar is currently back in the box, so it's you who will be
doing the testing.)

Steen, regarding kernels, makes sense to go forwards rather than
backwards, so I want to make a kernel based on 3.18.3. Leaving DT aside
for the moment, please email me your config if you have been building
3.18.3 with it. I want to enable DT as compile time,
(CONFIG_BCM2708_DT=y), but on the new image I make based on pico 1.18
and 3.18.3 kernel, I'll put "device_tree=" in /boot/config.txt to
disable DT at runtime for the moment..... Which in any case, might be a
good stepping stone, on the way to pico using a DT enabled kernel.

OP, I'm working on some other things at the moment, which take priority,
so if you can wait a day or two to start testing..... We'll feed back
the patches to Steen once it's working. Shouldn't take too long. I've
sorted this already on a 3.17 kernel, so should just be a case or
re-basing patches to 3.18 kernel tree. Touch wood, cross fingers, and
pray! ;)