Wow that was easy!  Just got my CanaKit Rasberry Pi B+ last night, and
while my daughter was watching the Berenstein Bears, burned the SD,
pushed it onto the network, got the wireless working, then saw it
magically appear on iPeng. Nice.  Sound is better than expected, but
I've got a HiFiBerry on the way to make it perfect.  I do have one
question.

I had three Squeezebox 3's in the house until one died recently, and
another one has started acting flakey.  I use the Ethernet bridge
feature on all three players.  Now that I've replaced the dead one with
a PiCorePlayer, I was wondering whether any thought had been given to
providing a wireless bridge function to piCorePlayer.