Cheers to everyone and thank you very much @Steen for making this
project possible. I've been using and enjoying piCorePlayer since 1.06.
Woot! :)

I was wondering if you would consider adding the 'LCDProc'
(http://lcdproc.omnipotent.net/) module to the image? This would allow
us to interface with LCD displays using either i2c or parallel GPIO.
However, it's my understanding that Squeezelite isn't capable of
broadcasting LMS track info like is done with Squeezeslave's -lcd
switch; so found this little gem 'cld-lms.pl'
(https://gist.github.com/jscrane/5261703). But like most of you will
notice, this is a Perl script which isn't available on PiCorePlayer.

I realize that I may be asking for a drill when all I need is a hole.
Hoping someone can help out.

Out of context, waiting for my 'Durio Sound DAC'
(http://gravitech.us/dusoulsoqufo.html) to shipped. Can't wait!