Grumpy Bob wrote:
> 1.19 installed on a Pi2 with IQaudIO DAC+, Edimax WiFi stick. Very
> smooth installation, WiFi setup very easy, connection to LMS
> straightforward.
> Using default settings for the most part, working flawlessly so far.
> Well done!
>
> Robert

So, after a bit of listening, I concluded that this system yielded a
click or pop at the beginning and end of each track - that, is each
inter-track interval had two pops. I played a little with ALSA settings
in the piCorePlayer web interface, but to no avail. I then "updated"
from Ralphy's squeezelite build 1.8 to Triode's latest build, 1.7. This
seems to have sorted out the pops.

I've just done an in situ update of another Pi, a Pi B running
piCorePlayer 1.18b to 1.19, all seems well. I'll give it a listen later
to see if I'm getting the same pops. It's still got Ralphy's squeezelite
build, 1.8, and it's playing through a DACMagic 100, via USB.

Robert

Touch > DacMagic 100 > Naim Audio Nait 3 > Mission 752 (plus Rega Planar
3 and Naim CD3)
2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 X Squeezebox 3
SqueezePad, iPeng, Squeezeplay, piCorePlayer>DACMagic 100,
PiCorePlayer(Pi2)>IQAudIO Dac>Sennheisers
QNAP TS-239, LMS 7.9
last.fm/user/GrumpyBob