Nicksoph,
I'm not 100% sure but as the 'Interface' talks to the LMS and the LMS
accesses 'slaves' on the network, it would seem to me that this is a job
for the LMS to undertake.
It's a very good idea though as jumping from one track to another can
sometimes be (if not jarring) a little bit of a shock ;-)
I assume you have tried all the options on the Logitech Media Server
settings page/tabs ?
There should be specific procedure calls from any 'Interface' to the LMS
and on receiving one that involves the termination of a playing track
the default fade out option should be applied for a) clearing playlist
b) jump to next track c) jump back to start of track d) jump to previous
track e) play different selection
Though having said that their is possibly the issue about local
buffering on the slave and that could affect playback in instances where
you have multiple slaves in the same group
I guess we need someone who knows how the handshakes are done and where
this functionality should go so that you could request an appropriately
targeted request
Good luck, as I like the concept
Mutt