rkrug wrote:
> Hi
>
> It is me again:).
>
> I am in contact with the maintainer of the forum site, and the creation
> of a new forum is out of the question (he has good reasons for this
> which I accept and understand).
>
> But he suggested that this discussion could move to the 3rd Party
> Hardware forum where the Pi related questions would than be about 90%
> (his estimate) of the posts.
>
> I think this would be a really good idea, as the questions here are
> dealing a lot with hardware (DAC, thouch screen, hdmi, ...) related
> question and the link to Linux / Unix is much weaker than the link to
> the Pi and other hardware.
>
> On the 3rd Party Hardware forum, it would not be a problem to use single
> question threads.
>
> My suggestion would therefore be to:
>
> >   >
  -  change the information on the piCoreWebsite to point to the 3rd
  > Party Hardware forum here
  -  close this thread
  -  possibly move it to the 3rd Party Hardware forum?
  -  start using single question threads

> Hope we can manage this and make these posts an even more valuable
> resource,
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rainer

Rainer, you are turning into a real PITA.

Your own personal agenda is also a RPITA.

Why not try and help people who have a problem or STHFU

I hope this is not to impolite a response.

atb

Ronnie.