probedb wrote:
> You do know this isn't the only place on the net for forums? There is no
> reason why piCorePlayer couldn't have it's own forum on an entirely
> separate site.
>
> As I've said I have no objections to what you suggest, you're just doing
> it in entirely the wrong way. As I said, email the guys who maintain
> piCorePlayer NOT this site, it's their product, not the owner of the
> forum. See what THEY want to do.

True - but I like the idea of having all forums related to LMS together
in one place, and I was discussing it here as it won't work as a
top-down decision.

But if this seems to be the general idea, I will contact the maintainer
and see where it goes from there.

Sorry for trying to be democratic (this is sarcasm!).

Cheers,

Rainer