OK Scripts has finished and we have a basic running LMS

It looks like you know what you are doing so the script should be self
explanitory.

  #!/bin/bash

  #Install Deltarpms
  yum -y install deltarpm epel-release
  #Do update
  yum -y update
  #Install some utils and useful progs (Inotify2 for LMS Autorescan)
  yum -y install net-tools wget mlocate zip unzip rsync bind-utils perl-CPAN
perl-Time-HiRes perl-App-cpanminus perl-Linux-Inotify2 mdadm pciutils iotop
glibc.i686 yumex nano
  #Install CGI:Cookie
  cpanm CGI::Cookie
  #Stop firewall and disable (I now have this working with firewall on)
  service firewalld stop
  chkconfig firewalld off
  #disable selinux and set disabled on next boot
  setenforce 0
  sed -i 's/SELINUX=enforcing/SELINUX=disabled/g' /etc/selinux/config
  #Get and install latest nightly build
  latest_lms=$(wget -q -O -
"http://www.mysqueezebox.com/update/?version=7.9.0&revision=1&geturl=1&os=rpm";)
  yum -y install $latest_lms
  service squeezeboxserver stop
  #create required link for perl
  ln -s /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/Slim /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl
  #This bit is old maybe no longer relevant
  #yum -y --enablerepo=atrpms install lame ffmpeg

  #Make sure permissions on log file is correct
  chown -R squeezeboxserver:squeezeboxserver /var/log/squeezebox

  #Make dir for music etc
  mkdir /Storage
  mkdir /Storage/Music
  chmod 0755 /Storage/Music
  shutdown -r now
--------------------

Tada ! A running LMS

19798

Hope this helps

Jeff

|Filename: LMS.jpg                                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19798|

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezePlayer,PiCorePlayer
x3,Wandboard
*Server:* LMS Version: 7.9.0 - 1453293926 on Centos 7 VM on ESXi 6 on HP
N54L
*Plugins:* AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud
*Remotes:* iPeng8/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite
*Music:* 383GB,1269 albums 17756 songs 4381 artists mostly FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS