Jeff - I think you can take a break: Zn0rt's LMS is running just fine. This most likely is not an installation issue.

Zn0rt - can you "Browse Music Folder" to your music library? I wouldn't be surprised if this was simply a permissions issue on the music folder or the like. You should enable debugging for scan.*, then re-run a full wipe & rescan:

[16-01-21 12:56:02.7561] SLIM::UTILS::SQLITEHELPER::UPDATEPROGRESS (446)
WARNING: SERVER ABORTED SCAN, SHUTTING DOWN

This message should only ever be logged if either you are manually aborting the scan (in the web UI), or if you change the music folder setting while a scan was running.

--

Michael