Hi,

I've just tried enabling the ALSAEqualiser on the new PCP 2.01. I'm
running on a Pi2 with a HiFiBerry DAC+ Pro. I upgraded insitu from
2.00.

Something weird happens, which I thought I'd mention, since it seems to
be a bug.

* Everything is running fine (shairport on and raphy's Squeezelite)
* Turn ALSA equaliser, reboot. Shairport is running, Squeezelite is not.
Multiple reboots don't help.
* Turn ALSA equaliser off. Squeezelite comes back on after reboot. LMS
sees it ok. No sound from the Pi2.
* Switch audio device to analog, reboot.
* Switch audio device back to HiFIberry DAC. Reboot. Sound is working
again.

Let me know if there is a log or anything you'd like to see at any of
these steps.

Thanks!