I was doing some testing, and in the process did a clean install of
piCorePlayer 2.01 (re-imaged SD card).
I realized that the "save to SD card" function of the PiCorePlayer
applet (on JiveLite) didn't actually save the settings - I had installed
applets, verified that they were active, then did the save from the
PiCorePlayer applet.  I then moved my device, and in the process
power-cycled, and it did not have the settings saved.  I verified that I
COULD save the settings from the web interface to pCP.  Further, I tried
to reboot the pCP from the applet, and that didn't work either.
Just a heads, up - maybe something changed in pCP 2.01, and the applet
didn't keep up?

Thanks guys, for an awesome setup (pCP with Jivelite) - appreciate all
the work!