Squeezed_Rotel wrote:
> I have ALSA EQ working on my Hifiberry DAC+ Pro, but it won't install on
> my IQAudio Amp+. The result is RED = Squeezelite not running. Any
> thoughts?
I Think we have a problem somewhere in the Logic when enabling alsa
equalizer.
So I think that success with alsa equalizer depends upon the order you
customize pCP with audio dac and alsa equalizer.
In order for alsa equalizer to work the output on the squeezelite page
should be "equal". So please verify that you have this as output,
otherwise change it to equal and restart squeezelite.

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home

*Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer*