frank_richt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i have some spare Raspberry Pi B boards and try to get the HiFiBerry
> DAC+ running on it. I build an wiring adapter, but unfortunately i
> realized, that HiFiBerry DAC+ can't be selected if piCorePlayer ist
> running on an Raspberry Pi B.
> Is there a possibility to get it working on piCorePlayer? (wiring works,
> tried it with MoOde Player)

hi frank_richt,

Yes, we try and reduce the options depending on the type of your
Raspberry Pi.

If you are handy with vi this should be a solution. (not tested)

Setup for HiFiBerry first. Then do this from the command line:

    $ m1
  $ c1
  $ vicfg

  change dtoverlay=hifiberry-dac to dtoverlay=hifiberry-dacplus

  $ pcp br

regards
Greg