Just updated a PCP 2.00 to 2.01, first the insitu.cfg wouldn't download
so I downloaded the image and updated the sd card.

Then configured WiFi, Squeezelite, Jivelite - all OK. Then thought I
would add the new ALSA Mixer as this player is on a Raspberry 2 board,
but the download failed with a message in red , can't remember what it
was, something like alsa module not available, then the script went on
and the sound disappeared. Could not get it back.

I re burnt the SD card and re configured all but the ALSA Mixer.

May I suggest that the script checks for a successful download before
altering settings?

Apart from that little hiccup,the piCorePlayer with 7" Touch screen
continues to exceed expectations.

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.