BloemL wrote:
> Hi Steen, will that then give me just the LMS side of things, or a
> standalone box that is server and player in one? Because that's what I'm
> after. I'll definitely have a play with the latest version.
>
> I also made a small donation to help you keep the good stuff coming ;-)

hi BloemL,

Yes it will have both server and player in one. By default, squeezelite
will always start even if LMS is loaded.

Is this going to be the only LMS server on your network? I ask this
because squeezelite will just attach to the first LMS it finds, which
may or may not be the local LMS. You can force squeezelite to attach to
local LMS by setting LMS IP to 127.0.0.1.

I haven't tried all the combinations but I think if you take this box
outside the range of your wifi then you will no longer be able to
connect via your phone or tablet.

Thanks for the donation. :D

regards
Greg