Hello,

tang wrote:

> By the way, I have just one thing that doesn't work: when i launch
> jivelite, mouse pointer isn't calibrated while it is ok under X.
> By not calibrated i mean left is on right, top on bottom and position
> seems not correct too. I tried all adafruit calibration tutorial but it
> has no effects on jivelite.

Same problem here.

Ted99 wrote:
> sudo SDL_VIDEODRIVER=fbcon SDL_FBDEV=/dev/fb1
> SDL_MOUSEDEV=/dev/input/touchscreen SDL_MOUSEDRV=TSLIB
> /home/pi/jivelite/bin/jivelite &

No luck with that command line. :(

I've tried to export following vars:

TSLIB_CONFFILE=/usr/local/etc/ts.conf
TSLIB_CALIBFILE=/usr/local/etc/pointercal
TSLIB_CONSOLEDEVICE=none
TSLIB_TSEVENTTYPE=INPUT
SDL_MOUSEDRV=TSLIB
TSLIB_FBDEVICE=/dev/fb0
TSLIB_TSDEVICE=/dev/input/by-id/usb-eGalax_Inc._USB_TouchController-event-mouse
TSLIB_PLUGINDIR=/usr/local/lib/ts
SDL_MOUSEDEV=/dev/input/by-id/usb-eGalax_Inc._USB_TouchController-event-mouse
SDL_MOUSEDRV=TSLIB

No luck with that too.

My display is an old Faytech-USB-Touch on vga-port of my Cubietruck
(Armbian-legacy-Image).

[Sorry for my poor english. ;) ]

Jochen