DenisPac wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to make a kind of Squeezebox touch using a RPI, SqueezeLite
> and JiveLite.
> I'm using a LCD TFT 3,5" touchscreen with a resolution of 480x320.
> My problem is that when I'm running JiveLite, I have a small portion of
> the JiveLite GUI visible and I'm blind to configure it.
> Do you have any hint to achieve this?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Your challenge is there are no skins designed at that resolution.  I
know it would be possible, but it would be a lot of work to develop a
set of skins for a new resolution - further ones which are setup for a
touch screen.  I don't know what would happen if you tried to install
skins for a "real" Touch (which has resolution of 480x272)... you may be
able to get that to work.